Manager of Finance
Reflex Integrated Inc. is a leading Canadian based IT service provider. We provide end to end IT solutions to support existing and growing business needs for clients across North America. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is looking for a skilled Finance Manager to join our Accounting Team in our Toronto office.
We are looking for highly analytical Finance Manager to oversee our company’s financial planning and accounting operations. In this position, you will not only be an accomplished accountant and proactive with company finances but will also be commercially aware and provide advice on the best path of growth for our business.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing, and running of all the financial activities of the company, including financial accounting, business planning, financial reporting, forecasting, and auditing to support and drive the company’s strategic goals and financial performance.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities to guide the company towards profitability and success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team
- Develop periodic financial reports. Prepare detailed reports on the company’s financial performance
- Identify trends, risks, and opportunities (cost, etc.) arising from the data. Analyze and present financial data.
- Report on targets and direct corporate financial budgeting and forecasting initiatives
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes
- Provide financial operative and tactical advice to support Executive level discussions
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the company
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines
- Monitor banking activities and ensure adequate cash flow to meet organizational needs
- Develop and direct accounting policies, procedures, and financial internal controls to safeguard the financial position of the company
- Provide expert knowledge on Federal and Provincial accounting & tax rules and regulations
- Manage relationships with key financial partners, independent auditors, and external business partners
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas
Qualifications and Experience
- Designated finance professional: CPA/CA (Canada) is required
- A university degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience in an Accounting/Finance role
- 5+ years of experience in leading teams and financial management
- Demonstrate experience in overall corporate accounting activities (AR, AP, tax, etc.) and preparation of corporate financial reports
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, with working knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Canadian Federal and Provincial Accounting & Tax rules and regulations
- Knowledge of USA accounting and taxation is an asset
- Experience working within the IT or healthcare sector is an asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Demonstrate well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong consultative skills. Demonstrate ability to develop and cultivate existing and new relationships
- Strong client service skills –
- Ability to work with people (clients and internal staff) in a professional manner
- Ability to support customers in a tactful and effective manner
- Show understanding and relate to customers
- Self-motivated mindset to drive results
- Open minded, team player, with a willingness to learn and improve
To apply for this position, please attach your resume. We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no recruitment agencies.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional to references and criminal background check.