Technical Support Team Lead
Reflex Integrated Inc. is a leading Canadian based IT service provider. We provide end to end IT solutions to support existing and growing business needs for clients across North America. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is looking for a skilled Technical Support Team Lead. The Team Lead is responsible for helping the Support Manager overseeing the daily operations of the IT Help Desk/Field Tech Support Team as well as participating as an active member of the team. As a team lead, you will be responsible to deliver exceptional support to clients and making sure that support team is excellent in troubleshooting, handling customers through phone, email, and in person. This team member will be expected to lead by example, organize work, build reports, handle escalations, and help with ad hoc projects, and training.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help the Support Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT Help Desk / Field Tech Support Team
- Provide support where needed for both internal and external customers
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations
- Provide direct supervision of the technical support staff; assist Support technical staff resolving technical incidents, including remotely and onsite visits to client locations.
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support staff
- Act as a senior agent who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support
- Manage and report on incoming technical support inquiries
- Oversee the IT Support Team shift schedules
- On-board all new technical support team members
- Assist in the creation of the team KPIs as well as monitor and report on results
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of experience working in an MSP, providing technical support
- A university or college degree/diploma in computer networking or IT related field
- Working Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper-V, Vmware, Microsoft 365 Administration and SharePoint, Antivirus protection provisioning, and backups/restore software
- Working Experience with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of routers, firewalls, Switches, and Wi-Fi networks
- Hands-On experiences with Physical Servers (HP, Lenovo, Dell, etc.) Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Experience/Knowledge on Cloud Solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills –
- Ability to work with people (clients and internal staff) in a professional manner
- Ability to support customers in a tactful and effective manner.
- Show understanding and relate to customers.
- Love being the first line of support and troubleshooting issues
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Able to multitask efficiently under time pressure
Good to have:
- ITIL foundations certification
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Extended health care (including prescription drugs)
- Dental and Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter and resume. We thank you for your application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no recruitment agencies.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional to references and criminal background check.
Due to COVID-19, the role will temporarily be a combination of work from home and work from the office/client sites.